Monday, July 10, 2006

2 Days to relax!

So after a little help from a friend at work I got 2 days off together and I had a plan, The plan involved spending a little time with a 'Good Friend'. I wanted the time to relax and have fun and that's what happened. It true my plans for the two days didn't go to plan and that's what you get if you rely on the weather but what can you do but adapt and over come! So tennis and football on TV and it was well worth it.

What was strange was the two different life's I have (home in Blackburn and Life In Manchester) crossed over and made things better of the life im stuck in but want out, having someone who only knows my Manchester life come to my Home made me for want of a better word happy! And its good to be happy!

Things are good and I feel good, house still slow but should be moving on with things very soon.

X ben

No comments: