Thursday, October 12, 2006

42nd Street and about time

So my last day off of my 6 days holiday and what could i do? Well after spending all day getting ready and drinking coffee i made my way back to Manchester for a night out, where did i end up on this night out well 42nd Street and about god dam time, i have many friends who rave about this place so it was good to finally see what its all about! And i had a fantastic night out, and only £1 a bottle helped my mood when it comes to spending money!



But back to work today and really not feeling to good and its not down to the beer, got the flu AGAIN and this times its all about feeling crap and with the thought of coming back to work after only finishing 8 hours earlyi dont think im going to feel to good tomorrow!

So on my travels through Manchester i like to take photo's of things for what ever reason but here are a few
This is the old Odeon cinema in Manchester

This is the Central Libraryjust across from the Odeon

From last weeks paper, cant remember which one just liked it

MY surveyshould have been done today, why it took them 6 weeks last time and only 6 days this time in beyond me but im happy about it, spoke to my garage friend and hes not to sure what could be causing problems with my car. 1 min it ok next its not! Sound expensive to me!





No comments: