Wednesday, October 18, 2006

ups and down but more downs today

Howdy all!

Got my car back and just in time for my trip to trafford! about time and only £80! which was good news! The only bit!
Solicitors managed to loses all my paper work, water board really really want some money of me, my bank wants to close my account and keep tiring to take all the fuck up's that my Ex made out of my account! If you do want to fuck me over i think there is a queue so get in line.

But life is not all bad! I did get to spend some time in Manchester, and plans permitting i will be back soon, AND I got to watch the Dr who spin off Tourchwood tonight a few days before it comes out and on a cinema screen in HD and my god did it look good, really really good. The show overall good but i think it could and probably should grow in to a very strong show




But after all the crap im still happy as the photo above shows (Handsome devil!) why? New place to live soon? The girl Friend? Fun? Games? life? im sure its got something to do with each and everyone, i truly cant wait to find even more happiness but im starting to lose fath 'its round the corner' as i cant seam to get there.

But im sure one day i can sit back and read this blog and all will be well, i hope.

No comments: