Sunday, January 14, 2007

late night laptop manic

I come to you live from my bedroom, started to pack everything, not the internet that will be the last thing to go.

I like how one moment in time can have such a impact on now and the future, sometime I think they can pass you by but every now and then there is one that stands out, it feel like a few day before Christmas when I was a kid, them final few days where you have wanted the Christmas present for as long as you can remember and your so close its just excitement, well that’s exactly where I am, and no matter how much there is to do that I haven’t even thought about I will get there.

One thing I would like to pass on this evening is the ‘man in the moon’ he is on the mighty boosh and I think he’s fantastic.

2 days left

No comments: