Friday, April 06, 2007

Bank Holiday Friday

Good bank holiday afternoon to you all, well unlike lost people a bank holiday is like any other for the projectionist of this world and another day at work but with one added benefit, double time! And its very welcome seeing as I don’t feel what you would call a million dollars after going out last night! And where would I have been you ask? Well I took my girl friend out and got some good food down at the Printworks and then off round the northern quarter, quick stop in Odd bar for some strawberry beer which I would recommend and then on to Dry bar where we spent the remainder of the night, now even with my present hangover it was and still is a wonderful night and I fully enjoyed it and only having to walk 5 mins down the road before being at home was good.

Now back to today and having to walk to work in the wonderful sun was nice until I slowly realized I was working to work where the sun would stop for a few hours, not nice, O and my roommates hamster escaped so making sure I didn’t step on anything on the way out, bet the hamsters a sleep somewhere.

Right got to go work, have fun in the sun Holiday people.

1 comment:

ECHO11 said...

You some people have all the luck, on the other hand i was forced to have a lay in this morning, then a full English breakfast, i was then forced to go and tear around on my bike for a few hours in the sun, which was very bad, then i need was forced to and get something to snack on.

Once at home i had 40 winks sleep, and im currently trying to back up the internet on the computers.

See unlike you i don't get paid double time

Can i also say that the Hamster is properly wrapped in cling film, all i will say is try shouting out Armageddon, whilst holding a light up I'm sure it will appear, might i suggest wear a xenon visor prior to the above procedure