Monday, April 09, 2007

The Hills have Eyes Vs Meet the Robinsons

On my way in to work today there was something on Xfm about people going to watch a kids film in a Manchester cinema and ended up watching the beginning of the Hill Have eyes 2, now if you have seen this film you will know what a big deal that is and for you who have not let me enlighten you. There is a woman giving birth and you can see everything, but not in a hospital, she is strapped on the bed and doesn’t look like she has been able to move in months. Once she gives birth she is then killed. Now what should they have been watching? Well after searching through all the Manchester cinema web sites and me knowing it wasn’t the Odeon made me come to one conclusion, they should have been watching Meet the Robinsons at the Lowery. This appears to be the only cinema in the area which has The Hills have eyes in a screen with a kids film.

Ops!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had the option of watching The Hills Have Eyes (the first one) or Aquamarine. I mistakenly opted for The Hills Have Eyes. It was seriously gross and sisturbing, and I am not at all squeamish. Poor kids.

FunkyMonkeyMan said...

i dont think the kids will be visiting the cinema any time soon after that, just happy it wasnt my cinema! woohoo!