Friday, November 16, 2007

a new kind of tree

I have a gripe, after hearing about this I had to see it before I would even believe the possibility of this being true. The reason for this is it just astonishes me how stupid things can get all due to the fact its Christmas.


It would appear that the new big thing this Christmas is to have your Christmas tree upside down, now I would hope as you read this you now have a slightly confused look on your face as I did when I first heard about this new idea. And I would hope like myself you still don’t quite believe what I'm saying, well here is a photo from the John Lewis catalogue.


Now if you do think about it hanging things from this tree would be better as they would have more room to swing or just hang as they are supposed to do but this not account for the pure stupidity of an upside down tree, I mean where is the fairy supposed to sit? Maybe this is the best idea for years and I'm just a little too old to accept the change but I will think you are odd if you get an upside down tree.

No comments: