Thursday, January 10, 2008

i should not be here

Back at work and I should not be here, had to cover a shift that needed covering till 11pm. I did have a plan for tonight and it would have taken me out to watch a friends band play at the Night and Day, they were playing for some sort of contest and the prize was to get to play at a festival. It would have been nice as it has been some time since I had see this group of friends and I like there band. So anyway at work and here till 11pm, sure I mentioned that but it worth mentioning again, during the time I get free and this amounts to not a lot of time I pop out side for a bit of fresh air as being in one room for 12 hours it get a little stuffy, so after one of my trips outside I come back up just to find someone has been sick outside my door! Not nice and even now it has been cleaned away the smell give me that reminder. You know it’s not the fact its 12 hours in one booth or the fact its till 11pm but it’s just a little shit that it had to happen on a night I had something nice to do.

Anyway rant over let’s talk good things, I'm going to Budapest! Yep and I can’t wait, well I don’t have to wait as I go in the 28th of this month. I'm only going for 3 nights but I'm sure I will have enough time to get everything done I would like to do, it a little birthday present off my wonderful girl friend.

Birthday! I will be 28 this time round but not feeling like 28, I think they are all just numbers and you are as old as you feel, my wonderful girl friend is only 22 so there is roughly 6 years difference but you would not even know, I don’t ever see it. So she is older than her age or I'm younger, well they do say girls are more mature than boys.

One thing I would like for my birthday is a new watch, being a projectionist time is very important and the right time is more important so knowing this I got a Kinetic watch never needing batteries ever and for the last 9 years it has done me well until about 2 months ago and the time would be wrong when I got out of bed, once the capacitor starts to go that's it as it no longer has enough charge to get through the night, but it has got worse, if I stop for more than 30 mins (even typing) it just stops until I start to move again. You never know I may get a new one someday, lets hope.

No comments: