Saturday, January 05, 2008

Music

I am a lover of music, I always have been but a little like football its not something I fill my life with. I support Blackburn rovers but I could not tell you 5 players for the team and this is like music. My mind works in this way, if I like it a listen to it not matter who it is or what they have done in the past be it bad or good.

So 27 years of age and I'm only just getting in to Bands like Lead Zeppelin (much to Cinemec’s disgust) and I find it very interesting having Thom Yorke’s The Eraser album that he is in Radiohead. I know there are going to be some people out there who would not be happy with comments like this but I do think I have a good music collection, for example at the moment as well as Thom Yorke I have both Interpol albums on the go with the Physical graffiti (Lead Zeppelin) album. Also started on Piccadilly Records top 10 albums

1 - LCD Soundsystem : Sound Of Silver

2 - Panda Bear : Person Pitch

3 - Wilco : Sky Blue Sky

4 - Wooden Shjips : Wooden Shjips

5 - Speck Mountain : Summer Above

6 - The Shins : Wincing The Night Away

7 - Ryan Adams : Easy Tiger

8 - Kings Of Leon : Because Of The Times

9 - Super Furry Animals : Hey Venus

10 - !!! (Chk Chk Chk) : Myth Takes

And I would like to point out a little something I believe, you say you like music, you say you like a band. Have you been to see them? Its true anyone can sit there at home or on the way to work and say they are a fan of a band or artist but I would say you need to see them live! Not this can’t be done with some I admit, money, touring dates or even if they are still alive but there will be someone out there who you like and will be paying at a venue near you soon.

No comments: