Saturday, January 19, 2008

Ups and downs


 

Its been an odd week, a busy week but it would seem a good week. To start I had my review this week along with the usual meetings and some training which had been planned for some time so there were a lot of early mornings, I don't mind some but it just got very hard to get up for the 4th time that week at 7am which didn't make my mood any better that week.

As for my review looking back it went really well, I walked out of it and I didn't feel too good and it just seemed no matter how much hard work I put in or how many changes I had made it didn't make a difference (and I chipped my tooth on the same day) but looking back at it there were no bad points, at all. Normally with any review there would be something that you can improve on, no matter how small and this is the time it would be mentioned but nothing, I had glowing review on all areas of what I have to do. I did ask for more money as you should expect and didn't get it this time but with a view that in 6 months it would be looked at very seriously which is something to work for I suppose. Another part of my review which was interesting was the amount of things taken out, there must be 5 or 6 things that are no longer on their which was at the time a little strange but now welcome.

As for the rest of the week it was more work than life, think we all have some weeks like this. As you may have seen started to use the now word – blogger thing, its good but you cant post images which needs to be looked at, I'm sure I can just need to spend some time working it out and you can't put the labels at the bottom.

Even though it may have looked like a normal week for some reason I felt down, I don't think it is just one thing but lots of small things just building up to make my mood a down one, it was stupid as if I sat there and looked at what was making my feel down it was not worth worrying about. Stupid!

No comments: