Sunday, July 23, 2006

Seeing someone!?!?! Yep i am!

Hi all, I cant stop for long as Im at work and my film is about to finish and I get to go home!!!!!! But I could not let today go buy with out making a entire on my blog.


The World is good and full of happiness, dose this sound like the talk of some one who is happy, yes it dose and yes I am, why? Well that would be down to one person and me finally admitting what and where this person fits in to my world. If you are a follower of my Blog you may have picked up on the ‘Good Friend’ saying a few times through out my adventures and for a time this is how I would have described my relationship with this person, Now this is something which dose make my think with the labels we give different stages of each relationship, I mean its only a name but I have and did decided that how ever its just a name I can be important. Being in the place Im in right now the last thing I want to do is rush back in to a relationship but I cant kid myself either, So here i
t is, Im Seeing someone! Now that wasn’t hard to say, it doesn’t make me feel like in rushing but it dose make me feel good and makes me smile every time I say it, not because of the relationship thing but because of the person Im talking about.


Well im now at home and its 4am, back up drinking tomorrow with some old friends which should be good to catch up so im off to bed, Night all x

No comments: