Monday, July 17, 2006

So to start this tale of fun set us of at a night out, good night and fun time's got to stay at a friends which was handy after being called in to work to help with problems the following morning meant I only had to stagger a shot distance before I was at work. After a few house later I could start the reminder of my 3 days off, YES that’s right 3 days off and no I didn’t spoon to get it!

Monday comes around and it 'small stepping stone time' as my house was put on the market! This is a good thing but dose come with its work load! But I have the motivation to get on with it and see it through to the end.
Through all this im determined not to become petty about the time in my life now and make this transition an easy one for both people involved, I don’t want to regret my past or the time in my life now and like Yoda said hate leads to anger, anger leads to pain, pain leads to suffering ....................................... you know the rest...................................
But I don’t think is the same for both sides, the phrase 'I have been advised not to do that' or 'I don’t live there' after the lack of help doesn’t make we want to be not as nice about it but Yoda knows best.

So a quite drink with a friend to celebrate my house is now on the market is the plan for Tuesday night, nothing to big and back home for midnight (last train not because my carriage turn’s back in to a pumpkin) but before that some more work on the house.

I have had a few days of trying times and there seams to be some people who can pull me out of it but at the moment there is one who brings more, not quite sure how to describe it but it’s a good feeling but with out the help from my friends and family I wouldn’t be the person I am now to enjoy it, I know that’s I bit heavy to digest.

On my travels I fond this sine which made my giggle for some time, hope you like it.


2 comments:

em0 said...

U can't touch this. Doododoodo.

FunkyMonkeyMan said...

Thx pep's.

Dont forget you baggy pants when you play 'Hammer time'

Cant touch this .... wow ..wa..wow.wa..wow!