Wednesday, September 27, 2006

the latest update!

Hallo there strangers!

So what’s being going on? Well After staying n Manchester for the last few days drinking and having fun and lets not forget the ease of getting a full English breakfast at any time of day I had a night of drinking at the frog and bucket planned for Monday night but I got a phone call from work Monday afternoon from work meaning I need it be in work for 6am Tuesday morning for the bulb change in the Imax due to the left eye planning up again, you can tell this wouldn’t be the first time this eye has played up. Now when I say changing bulbs I don’t mean I simple screw cap but 15,000W X2 Imax bulbs at £3200 each and normally we would allow about 6 hours to change both bulbs so to have it done in just over 2 hours was good work but thanks to
some wonderful team work only had to work till 5 instead of 10! Good job as by 10pm I was fast a sleep in bed as I was shattered. So I didn’t end up staying up all night drinking on Monday night but I still managed to have some fun and a few drinks. One thing I have started to really like about staying in Manchester and please don’t think this is the best or only thing that’s good it’s the fact instead of taking about 1 hours to get to work it took me 16 mins! Wow, 16 mins!

Now to make my day better I pottered to a local greasy spoon where I think the cook looks like some one famous, I managed to take a sneaky photo for you to decide.


Is it just me?


Nothing like a early moring bulb change!


Some photo's from the live band night from last week.


Nothing like catching someone 'resting there eyes' at work

No comments: