Wednesday, September 27, 2006

The legend thats the cast party!

So after working to the uci/filmworks/odeon/printworks or what ever you want to call it there have been many cast parties, some good some bad some amazing but without failure there has always been someone there with a camera. Now i love digital cameras to the disgustof some of my work friends but with digital you can snap away with out the constant though of you only have some many photo's to take, with digital you take them then you decided if you want to keep them later.

I wanted to make these photo's available to everyone not just the people who took them so with a little work I managed to put them online for everyone to see, so we have the new one's for every new cast party then when another new party comes along the last lot get put in a big folder with every other photo ever taken.

I would like to have a look at the latest cast party photo's

I would like to have a look at the old cast photo's

All I now need is a easier way to remove red eye from all of them in one go as doing each one a time seams to take forever!

No comments: