Saturday, November 25, 2006

70p

So the end of the working month could only mean one thing and that would be pay day and non to soon as the day before I had a full 70p to my name, now when I say 70p I mean absolutely nothing more, I managed to get some food for the day but that was it. I did intend to go home that night for a change but with the train costing £9 there was no chance of that. Due to the lack of home visits I ended up washing some essential items in a sink at work just so I could have clan cloths for the few remaining days it Manchester. I do intend to go home tomorrow as I'm starting to forget where the place is. With the pay day now here I got chance to pay the internet bill which had leaded to the internet to my house being cut off! How could they do that, I think it should be part of human rights. So home with some tv shows to download and watch and probably back to Manchester for another few days!

No comments: