Monday, November 20, 2006

trian ride home, bit late

Hi all hope you are all well,

So this week had my girlfriends birthday to plan and I remember a few months ago she mentioned she has never had a surprise party so when I found out she had friends coming over from her home town I managed to get in contact with them and make them cancel, after she told me of this which she want happy about I told her I would take her out for a really really nice meal to celebrate her turning 21! Now this was not going to be the case and her friends would be coming over just she didn’t know about it, now I never imagined how much lying and planning I would have to do to get some think like that organised but I'm proud to say I did. I managed to get her to eat on the night before our meal and cunningly got her to the bar we had booked after convincing her I had to nip to work due to some problems, To say she fell for it hook, lie, sinker, fishing fleet would be an underestimate. I could not have wished for the night to have gone any better, but I cant take all of the credit as with out the help of her friends I don’t think I could have done it all.

Now that would have been one night of drinking in a weekend of fun, curries, drinks and so much more and what a weekend, OK that may be a lie as in the last 2 weeks I have managed to stay at home twice maybe three times but you know what I'm loving it. What dose help this wonderful mood I'm in is I'm on my week off from work and enjoying all the time I have to do things and just enjoy life. In the past few days I have this enormous scene of well being and a happiness in where I am and what I'm doing so things must be good , to be honest I cant remember being this happy which brings me on to the house! Survey is back and there are a few little things that are getting checked out today, I expected something to come up on the survey and I'm glad there is nothing which could hold me up for weeks so I hope to hear back in the next few days and then its in the hands of the solicitors. One thing I have used to make me feel a little better about my money situation is a new term, I do have money but at the moment its tied up in property! Ha it makes me sound like some business tycoon with houses and flats all over the uk but it tends to make the people who want money off me give me a little more respect as its never the same person on the end of the phone!

So I come to you now sat on the train on my way home! And trust me when I say this the only way only one would get me laptop from me is out of my dead hands (as I look around the carriage!) and the only reason I'm going home is I didn’t bring any work cloths to Manchester with me when i came in on Friday, kind of which I had thought it through a little more! Dam but I could do with washing some cloths and spending some time with the cats (don’t worry I do get some one to feed them) but I think I should start to look at some where for the cats to live, I would love to take them with me but it would not be far as I believe cats should be free to come and go as and when they want and not locked up in some flat some where, as long as they get a good home with someone who will look after them I will be happy if upset (don’t forget they have been my pets for 4 and 5 years)

As for the rest of my day I went to look round the hotel we have hired for the up coming staff party as I want to make sure it goes with a bang after all the work I have put in the video stuff and I have got very good feed back from the work I have done up to now which is very welcome, I hope to get some more work done in the nest few days as time is ticking and its getting closer and closer to the date of the party and I still have a lot of work to do!

Well I have go as my station is only a few stops away and with all the baggage I have to carry I take me that long to get it all sorted and on my shoulder.

No comments: