Monday, June 04, 2007

I am the god of hell fire

Went down to the god of hell fire thing in Stevenson square yesterday to have a good look around and what a good day, there were some many lovely people there and even though the queue of a drink was always 9 people deep it was nothing to put someone off. I managed to stick around for a few bands and got to see most of Peter and the Wolf who i liked, i would have loved to stay all night but i had a few drinks with friends planned. I did get some video footage of the event and i am in the process of putting something to getter as you read. One thing i didn’t like was they sprayed over the robot in the square, if you know the area you will know what I'm talking about and I'm not happy about it.

As for the drinks it lasted till 6am and you know when its getting ridicules when the sun is coming up and you still have a beer in your hand, cracking night but the trip to the lakes went out the window today as it was 3 before i even got out of bed. When i finally got out i wanted to take some more footage of the area affected by the fire which was fine until i got the entrance of the building work where i was told to stop filming! After i got my camera on him and told him i have every right to film and what it was for and that i wanted his name and his boss name he soon backed off with his tale between his legs, I'm a nice person (i hope) but don’t like to be pushed about and i will stand up for all of my rights.

I managed to watch 2 of the best films i have seen this year along with one of the worst so look out for them soon.

No comments: