Monday, May 15, 2006

Life has to change

I feel like I have to put this on my blog as it happened on the very day I started my blog and there is something to be said for typing out the events of my life.

To spend 9 years of ones life with some one worth spending 9 years with is some thing some people never find in life, Well that has come to an end for me. I can see the problems and can even understand that things have to end its very scary to let them.

Short Term Plan

  • Cope with the down days in my life, talk to my friends and family.
  • how ever stupid it sounds I have to be strong for her, im never going to be a nasty person.
  • look at selling house and look at money.
  • Start getting rid of stuff I don't need.

Long term Plan

  • Move out of town, I have no ties here but will have people who do mean something.
  • Start a new life with a complete change in my life style.

I know I don't have many points but I feel I cant plan for the future to much as I cant control everything.

Today how ever strange is a good day, well as good as I think they will be for possibly a long time. Maybe to was vodafone, no I don't think so.

Well I intend to keep posting so you to can feel the pain, hope, fear, loss and even possibly the joy of this love in my life.


Stay classy Manchester

No comments: