Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Where is the best place to live

After deciding to move to the big city its now time to decided where I would like to live, I can make any decisions yet as the house still has to go before I can 'up sticks' and move.

There seam to be 2 options.

  1. House/Flat share
  2. Flat 'on my own' rent

I have spent 6 years in my own house and are quite happy with the room and privacy you get with that but after speaking to family it sounds like a better option to share a house, its cheaper and there is someone there instead of being alone. The only problem I can see with this is 'trust', I would find it hard to move in with a stranger. IM sure I could get used to it but at the moment I would like to live with friends but this isn't always possible.

There is the option to move in with my mum for a while and IM open to the possibility if it would mean I would move some where I want to live.

Hummm this could take a while any way.

The other thing that is on my mind is ....... Got lied to again, after I just wanted the truth weeks ago. I cant decided how I feel about it and if im pissed off. I know what other peoples toughs are on it but its not the same when you have the inside eye in to the person and situation but at the end of the day it was a lie to me. The silver lining (everything tends to have a silver lining) is the relationship I had for the last 6 months was a lie, relationships, love, trust don't mix with lies.
personally I think I can cope with it like most things in life but it just adds to the hurt.

1 comment:

cinemec said...

*sympathy*
hope it all works out for the best. If you end up in Manchester, it should make for some fun times.