Sunday, May 14, 2006

Vodafone

After spending most of the week deciding what new mobile phone to get I decided to get a Sony Ericsson W810i, I had the K750i which is a fantastic phone.
After looking for the best deal I found that vodafone had a fantastic deal so I decided to get my phone from the vodafone store on king street in Manchester (under the food court).

I spent 30 mins trying to get something extra out of the bloke selling me a phone but I got nothing which I was pissed off about, 4 days on and my new W810i would no longer start up and would get to the loading screen and hang. 4 days old and its stopped working! So I want back in expecting to spend the next 30 mins trying to get it fixed and with in 2 mins I had a new phone. I didn't have to send it back to Sony, they just gave me a new phone.

Thx Vodafone

ps they still like to put the name and logo every where on the phone but who doesn't?

No comments: