Sunday, May 28, 2006

Trip Home

Well after seeing This Bloggers Post I was inspired to try the same, I thought it looked fantastic and I would like to try editing and visual and audio.

So at work with no help I built a prototype of a phone holder (yes I know I can buy one but this is cheaper). The design is florless, built from high grade card board and expertly put to getter with gaffa tape. There is a hole for viewing while you drive.


As you can see the windows are designed so the camera and window are visible. The expertly placed stickers were placed there but the blogger who started this, Dam that Man










I tryed out it on my home that night, the thing worked but would like it to be higher so I think I will just buy a cheap phone holder and try again, But this then got me thinking and I came up with a new idea. I have a spare K750i (as I don't want to use my new expensive w810i) which I have built the following for.

























So as you can tell I have designed it to fit to the front of my car, with a low vantage point it should give a good view. I have covered it in gaffa tape and there is a plastic cover for the lens, the padding is so I can fix it firmly to my bumper.

I do think it looks like the viewing platform of a apache gunship.

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

FunkyMonkeyMan said...

Im stating to like you, you should come round for a brew or is that to personal?