Saturday, May 27, 2006

Gay shopping!

I decided after a small bonus from work I would buy some new cloths, I asked one of the fellas from work if he would like to come out with me to get my new cloths, as we were shopping he pointed out we could be 'Gay Shopping'. Now in not a homophobe nether is my friend and its not meant to be an insult but just two blokes shopping like they were a couple. (no kissing rule though) And what fun it was, once you start to 'Gay shop' you start to notice other gay shoppers as your 'gay-dar' kicks in. Well after all that i did end up with a new shirt and jeans for £60 ish, how can girls go out and get a new outfit for £20??? I don’t understand ???? equal right hay!!!!


i would like to take this opportunity to thank GreenDay, this may sound odd but stick with me. I am starting to spend a lot of time walking to and from the train station and spending a lot of time on the train meaning I have started to lessen to music more and more, having this time to think can be a very bad thing epically with the frame of mind im in at the moment but thanks to greenday i can get from A-to-B and on to-C and have fun and be happy and not worry thanks to one band, yep greenday.

Car update is not worth doing as there is no change, its still there and its still broken

No comments: