Thursday, May 25, 2006

When is your home not your home?

Now my home is starting to empty there is some positive feeling in clearing out the crap but with that comes getting rid of things that I would keep but now with the change coming there isn't any room for it, IM not stupid and I can keep the things that are important to me (well material things any way).

But now with my house starting to empty there is a feeling that my home is now not my home, well not the home it was once. IM not blind to the changes that are and will take place in my life and I look forward to some of the changes but its taking the 'rough with the smooth' 'good and the bad' 'ups and the downs' and many more ways of putting it.

CAR UPDATE

BREAKING NEWS !!!

NOTHING !!!!


Waiting to hear from a friend about someone working on my car, he will be someone who works of a garage (big one) and will do work of cash in hand, its cheaper and the bloke will do a good job for me (trust me!) But IM still in the dark about what it is, it could be the bearings but could be a frame issue or suspension damage! The list goes on! But it should be the next few days and things should start moving and I don't need my car for the next week or so.

Stay tuned for more CAR UPDATES!!!!

No comments: