Thursday, May 25, 2006

Some people collect stamps!

Well some people collect stamps, coins, t shirts and many many things but I collect posters. Not just any posters but film posters, as in any collection there are things you must know before you start collecting,
there are 2 types, quad and 1 sheet.
Quads are the UK standard posters which are the bigger of the two types.
1 sheet are standard around the world, these poster tend to stay unchanged from the us versions, they also look better in my eyes. Don't get me wrong there are some fantastic quad posters out there.

You also see the British edits of posters, the one I remember the most is 'replacement Killers' the original one sheet had Chow Young Fat pointing a gun at you, the quad had this gun removed. SAD I THINK

So I had to tidy up today and sort through my posters so I thought I would give you a look in to what I have.

Enjoy







































1 comment:

FunkyMonkeyMan said...

You are more that welcome to come back,