Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Could you afford an extra £200 per month?

So after slowly getting somewhere with the back and trying to get rid of the outstanding payments to make it easier of the X to keep up with the payments i now find my self having to pay the dam bill my self, so instead of paying 50% of the bills for the house i am now going to be paying 75% of the bills, Dose this mean i get 75% of what ever I make on the house? Don’t think so!
It almost feels like a trade, i pay 75% and the other half to this break up stats to help, granted its still early days yet and there has only been 2 major things done from a very long list buy 'The Other Side' but i hope with all of my being that it continues.

So after ringing the bank to explain the present situation I stared to get the feeling that the lady at the end of the phone was not that bothered about speaking to me, i say this as when I said if all else fails and im still living in my house months and months down the line I would kill my self to which she replied that’s nice! THATS NICE! what the F**K!

Ok got to go, do some work and all that. But before I go!


Car update :

So, just texted my friend who could get some one to work on my car and nothing! after 2 days zip. The saga continues.

No comments: