Sunday, August 20, 2006

After having two days off i was kind a glad i was back to work and only on a short shift, getting home at 3 meant i could get some of the boring day today tasks we all have to endure. One thing i enjoy is how ever strange it sounds is shopping with music, you have to pick the right sound track but when you do it can make eg food shoping a bit more interesting. So while taking the evening easy i got a text inviting me out to Manchester, i know i had just come from there and it only gave me i hour or so to get everything done before i made my way back to Manchester for the second time that day, now i like Manchester but after 6 years the drive has become boring, but like a trooper i decided to go and where would the night take me? well to a house warming party and what would you give some one as a present? Well a cigar! Yep! I have come around to the thinking that when you move in to a new place you have to smoke a cigar, now this is down to the fact of that’s what im going to do and no cheap cigar either, something nice! So after a few drinks (ok enough!) back to staying out in Manchester, now im old enough where i don’t have to ask my mum if i can stay out and the cats were feed so what would be holding me back? Nothing and i done think it could if it tried!
We come back to what i love about Manchester and thats the breakfast at what ever time of the day you want it and yes i did, i managed to drag my self out of bed at about 1 and it did take a lot of effort and not from the beer, 5 mins down the road and another greasy spoon gem, what a breakfast!
Now i wish i could stop typing about night out but HA not today, so after a night of partying and late days i dropped of the girl im seeing at her home (you probably guessed she had something to do with the evening!) then i set of home to wash, new cloths, feed cats and back out to Manchester for a good friends birthdays party around the northern quarter, Now just to remind you buy this point i had gone one day this week with out sleep, spent 2 days down south, been out the night before and had only slept in my bed once this week i could have quite happily just gone to sleep but when i friend becomes involved i can let them down and im glad i didnt, The northern quarter is a really relaxed and chilled out place, spent a lot of time in Blue and then on to a club, not the place that would be first on my list but if i did everything i do again and again i would never find new and exciting things, so by the end of the night i had spent some time drinking, chatting and dancing and had a great time, I even got a sofa to sleep on in a room of 8! spent most of the night giggling!
So now im home and yep i get to sleep im my very own bed! i even got new covers for it!

I did get to see my little sis today, she is the Ex's sister but i have known her for so long i see her as my own sister and she sees me as her brother, she rang me while i was in town and ask me to come and see her so i did! She's not a bad ice skater as she proved to me. So all in all a very very good week and fantastic last few days


My photo's:

What i think is a very cool poster!

House party and the eviction of unwanted scallys.

Printworks at night.

Blue bar.


The Club we finished the night at.



MY sister the expert ice skater.



Hose update: Another viewing tomorrow! Come on luck!

No comments: