Thursday, August 24, 2006

The strat of a new day and all hale the bloggers

So if you have read my last blog you will know that my mood last night want best, not because of a crap day or night as i has lots of fun and really enjoyed spending time out and about but just the situation im in made me feel crap, so after i published my blog i had a quick read and noticed i had started to get comments from fellow bloggers! That was a good feeling so this blog is dedicated to them, its strange how it can be the smallest thing which can change your mood or out look on life

So
yo4rker,
onfoyou,
dronbyfot,
em0,
robinshood,
oldtownboys,
echo11,
bestusedcarrs,
best4chance and
cinemec

THANKYOU!

I hope you can be happy that your comments changed my mood for the good and today is a good day and i feel fantastic!

3 comments:

musicusmalus said...

I hate to tell you this, but your comments could be spam.

I started getting spam comments on my blag a few weeks ago. It was from the same list of spammers (bestusedcarrs, best4chance, aliscia, bdfytoday, newloghere, yo4rker, mobilemob) and the same dippy comments like:
"Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks."
"I like it! Good job. Go on."
"Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks."
"Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!"
"Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked."
"Great site lots of useful information here."

As nice as positive comments are, they mean nothing when in the form of insincere spam.

Sorry to bust your bubble, dude.
Nice blog, though.

FunkyMonkeyMan said...

you may have a good point but it still dosnt make the good feeling go away or the fact that thease simple comment change my mood and now i have you to add to the list, The reason for my blog was to help me through this time in my life and then became fun! But to find that there are people out there that read the thing is something i didnt think of, strange maybe! but true.

Maybe this is the only time ever spam has helped someone instesd of just causing problems.

I have you in my fav's and intend to start checking your blog now i know that people read blogs!

Thx

chethan shenoy said...

hey dude...
even i got these fluke comments on my blog (best4chance and so on)
first i felt good but soon realized that i was dipping into a drop of illusive liquid and was fortunate enough to swim out of it... cause my writing is different than u normally come across...
anyways, ur blog luks really good and hence keep going...