Thursday, August 24, 2006

Snakes on plane!


Tonight i got to watch Snakes on plane! Trekked over to Switch Island over near Liverpool to with it with the Girl Friend (ok i did just call her Girl friend but i haven’t got the time to go in to that one right now) and i really enjoyed it, don’t get me wrong i don’t think it will be going in my top 10 films but still it was good, some very funny bit in the film and i did jump a few times but who can blame me there were fucking loads of snakes, big ones little ones and all with intent to kill kill kill! I think if they could have got away with it they would have called it 'Mother fucking snakes on a mother fucking plane'. Working all the hours god sends and with the clash of our lives it was good to spend some time with you know who! Got some food before the movie and had a good chat, i should have bought flowers! You know with the food and a movie it felt like a date you would buy flowers, next time (not to self sun flowers are the ones to buy)
I find it quite funny as i added an extra 70 miles to my usual trip to and from work with going over to Liverpool but it didn’t even make a difference to me, i know we all know why but im still finding out little things which i haven’t even thought about all this time, one of the draw backs of having some distance between us it the lack of time and a place where we can chill together, im not going on about the stuff that you would think, ok well may be that as well but i think it would make the time we do get allow more valuable its just a shame it few and far between.
But that should change in the future but i do have the feeling at the moment that this time will never come, after talking about moving to Manchester tonight i would quite happily sell my house for 65.000 which is 10.000 under the asking price, i know what some of you may think but you are not the ones living here with all the changes you would like to make with your life’s waiting for something which may not be round the corner. So give me your thoughts and vote now!
I would give anything right this very moment to sell my house, i know i have been up beet about it but right now i feel really really crap, i know about the up and down times but i would do any thing! Its a really shit feeling when all i want to do is get on with the rest of my life, i am to a cretin degree but..............................i don’t know..........................to be honest i could just walk away, the Ex has told me she would sort things out but do you blame me for not having the trust i used to have? Ups and Downs! Think im going to nock the price down!





No comments: