Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Big night out!

So after Friday and the very good news i got i was slightly disappointed not to be going out due to a lack of somewhere to stay so along comes Tuesday and a night out for a friends birthday! So not only do i get to celebrate a friends birthday but the good new a got as well to but to top it all of i get to see the girl im seeing! it been about a week sine our paths last crossed so as you can imagine im quite excited and would even say giddy about tonight, i got up this morning and felt like crap and it got worse all day, now i admit the best thing for me would be to go home get in bed and get some rest but if you think thats my plans for to night you sadly mistaken, there is no chance in hell im going to miss to night. So Coffee, Red Bull and flu tablets should set me of on the right foot to stay alive for to night, i say stay alive as thats the only thing that would stop me from going out, when i think about it i think my friend wouldnt mind if i called a sicky for her party and there will be plenty of time for me the celebrate my new job but there is no chance i would miss a night out with you know who! Mind over matter! Now the question is can i last the night? Well i hope to but im sure feeling the way i do right now i expect to hit a few bumps in the road but bring it on!

I look forward to reading this blog entry tomorrow (day off thank god) to see if my passion is misplaced and foolish or my body can make me proud and take me all the way!

Stay tuned for the day after report!

No comments: