Wednesday, August 30, 2006

So if you followed my last blog you would know I didn't exactly feel like a million dollars last night and with an impending night out planned it was my full intention to go out and enjoy it, can I say my plan work hands down, after what I could describe as a massive intake of caffeine I was more than ready of a fantastic night out and guess what! I did! The only thing that let me down was my voice and god did it hurt to talk.

So it started off with me meeting the girl friend and a good friend of hers so we could make our way to the karaoke bar, It was good to see her as it had been about a week since our last encounter and how ever much I want to keep what I have casual and what you would describe as any new relationship a week for me felt like a long time, epically when I have such a good time when im around her. So we made our way to the bar and despite the venue being not the best place in Manchester I had a fantastic time, I got to meet up and have a great time with some work friends and some old faces I don’t see as often, So after quite a few beers and loads of fun later (pictures supplied) and at the very end of the night we made our way back to hers which included a conversation about which is more painful, child birth or getting kicked in the nuts! We decided one was natural and the other wasn’t so we couldn’t compare but being a man you can imaging where my vote lies, now don’t forget I felt very very rough a few hours before this but I was still going strong at 4am so I think my plan of medication worked a treat. I only managed a few hours sleep before I took both of them out for a full English breakfast and a brew, I don’t even want to get started which is better, Tea or coffee! Come on Coffee drinkers back me up here! After a bus ride in to Manchester I left them both and picked up my stuff from work to make my way home until I decided I didn't want to stop the day there when it comes to the girl in my life so after some confusing text I decided to give them both a lift home, now this did add some mileage to my trip but to spend a little more time chatting it was well worth it. Now im happy which is all I need and the rest is just not worth think about so I as I hope you see had a amazing time, what is a good feeling is this is a two way thing and we plan to meet up aging soon but with work and other plans in life I know this wont be as soon as I would like but hey that’s life!

Back to the boring parts of life but I did manage to get a phone conversation sparked by the resent youtube new stories with her which toped my night off, now as for youtube I think it fantastic and what every you look at in detail will have parts that society wont like and that’s what is happening with youtube now, it funny to hear people say ‘they will shut it down’ Plz people you must be having a laugh, there is no chance and I would protest if they tried as I think it is a wonderful expression and has some amazing films/videos.

Now with my illness and lack of sleep I intend to get in bed before midnight, the last time this happened I think I was still as school but needs must and all that!

I would have put me new video of my breakdown online by now but with the state of the art editing software falling short when it comes to some easy clips im having trouble but I will stick with it and with all the power I have will try and get it on line soon.

Have fun!











No comments: