Saturday, September 02, 2006

starting to notice a pattern

I want to sell my house and move on with my life, what more can i say! AS i sit here with things going well all i want right now is to move, its like i can see what my life can be but cant get there, all the fun, joy, love, happiness and its all just out of reach, i almost get a glimpse of what can be before i have to come back to the reality of what and where i have to be, i suppose i have to get through the carp times to get to the good but i wish i could just move on and be the person i want to be and where i want to be but hey that’s life!?!? I wish it wasn’t!

Tomorrow is a new day and you never know it may be the day i have been waiting for and i try to keep the sunny side of life going but there seams to be a place where this becomes difficult and that’s where i once called home, but now it just a place, some where i keep my stuff and sleep and have to come back to, notice the word 'have' as if i had the choice i would never come back to but have to day after day.

maybe its my man flu, maybe i have just had enough, maybe im right, maybe im scared but all i know for sure is right now.... well its not a good feeling but tomorrow is a new day and im at work and not home so things will be better.

Night all where ever you maybe!

No comments: