Friday, September 01, 2006

my trip home vid (about time!)

Good evening all, so after some very hard work with adobe’s video editing software and on help from the forum I managed to get the dam video made of my wonderful trip home from work last Saturday,

Well my deadly illness is still with me and I even thought about checking with the NHS to see if there are any wild, tropical strains of the flu going round as this doesn’t feel good, the other possibility is I have Man Flu, now this isn’t to be confused with any other types of flu and should be taken very seriously as it is life threatening! Ok maybe not but god dam its taken it toll on me! As for the rest of everything else? Its all good, its not easy at work just getting this promotion and being ill as this is the time I put all the effort in and with the next few weeks looking like a baptism of fire I really need to get me game on, got quite a heavy day of planning for my day at work and I may even possibly watch a film seeing I only have 1 free ticket left to last me the next 4 weeks! But it all depends on how I feel as at the moment all I want to do is sleep!

No more new on the house and how ever I try to stay positive it slowly becoming hard, also the fact no matter how much money I save or don’t spent it is impossible for me to earn enough to cover all the bills I have been landed in, time is becoming more and more of an issue but hey in not going to let it get me down as there is nothing I can do about it!

Time to sleep, night all x

No comments: