Saturday, September 16, 2006

Hi your through to tech support how can I assist you today?

I have always been interested in computers, TV’s, HiFi, and that sort of thing for many years. this is great when it comes to getting the best for the least amount on money but there is a draw back, well it not a draw back as such but i think i could do with my very own tech support phone line for all friends and family to use when they need the human element to explain what all the tech talk means! for example, a cpu speed is like a big hammer and ram is the speed the hammer travels at! Sometimes its not that easy like when my friend pays £15.99 per month for dialup! WTF you can get broadband for £12.99 but do they want to listen? No! Next case Plz!

But then is the flip side of it, looking at a laptop of you know who and i just want to go through the thing and make it run faster, make all the file association work correctly, virus and spy ware checks and all the routine stuff as its never been done! but will she let me? Nope! Girls!


Things are good and last night wasn’t spent at home, don’t worry i feed the cats before i left and hopefully the Ex will feed them today but lets not forget there is a chance that will get messed up (got to carry some humour with that!) as i don’t think im home tonight! maybe my subconscious is slow moving me to Manchester with out me knowing about it! don’t think i have a problem with that but some money would be nice! Money doesn’t make people happy! it just makes things easier!



So not sure of where i will end up tonight but i know i will have a good time getting there!



x

2 comments:

ECHO11 said...

Dear Tech Support
I have an issue
My Cat seems to be Gay, what shall i do ?

FunkyMonkeyMan said...

you have come through to the wrong department, all info and help canbe found here