Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Ok so now I have more time for you all, so Monday was a long day but fun, a lot of fun! Still have the hassle of travailing which can be crap when you fancy a few drinks or the fact it takes me 50 mins to get home but lets all remember, Short Amount of Time.

The house situation get better, been on to the estate agent today and the survey has been paid for and should be end of this week or beginning of next week but as you may now know im calling them tomorrow to get it for the end of this week, they told me to speed things up I have to get on to everyone and I told them buy then end of this sale they wont like me any more! If it sells my house so be it.

So I got hair dryer! This would be the first hair dryer I have ever owned, as far back as I can remember my hair has never been that long, but over the last few years it would get to a cretin length and I would want to let it grow but after a few weeks it would just annoy me and I would end up getting it cut. Well recently I think I have got the energy or passion to let it get longer than I have ever had it but I did bump in to a problem! That would be drying the dam thing so I got a hair dryer! Got it of ebay and didn’t really pay much attention to all the ‘extras’ as long as hot air comes out one end and its easier to use that the electric heater I used to use I would be happy. So it came yesterday, I got a hair dryer, comb, brush, diffuser!, and 3 curling things! What Im I going to do with curling things? Well im going to try and use them some how just to see what I can come up with.

As for my night last night it was fantastic, got to meet some new people and some people I had only meet briefly before and it went well, ended up in a beer garden (my favourite one) and I got to have the ‘designated driver’ one pint before I hit Coke! This dose annoy me sometimes and please don’t think I have a drink problem but when people are drinking and having fun to be able to only have one drink for me can be crap. But I didn’t let this get me down and powered through the crap feeling to have fun and I did have fun. I ended back at you know who’s house, well her room! (I remember when I used to have a room!) and ended up sneaking out of her house in the wee hours. I don’t really want to go in to much detail and not the type of detail you may be thinking of but lets just say I couldn’t stop smiling until I had to go.

Boo Hoo! I think so! pitty the fool!

Enjoy the day people



2 comments:

ECHO11 said...

maybe you can lend your Gay cat the hair dryer, Good God Man get a grip, next you will be doing is wearing rubber and into Cross Dressing , No Hold on that was someone else.

Still if your hair is that long you will have to wear a hair net at work

FunkyMonkeyMan said...

dont make me ban u!