Wednesday, September 13, 2006

How else can i get screwed over?.

Ok to bring you up to speed with my financial standing I now cover 90% of all the out goings from my house, now I used to cover 50% but with the recent turn of events as you can imaging this changed, I got a lot of ‘that’s not my problem’ and other unsupportive comments (as it will be when the house is repossessed!) but as I'm happy so plodded along slowly sinking as I don’t earn enough to cover all the bills but with some saving I had (had as in past tense), the only thing that the Ex need to cover was a lone in both out names, now that’s 10% of keeping the house going from a full time wage so if you can do the maths you would think that it would be doable as I did. But after a phone call today (silver lining is she actually told me about it this time, not the best silver lining!) but that 10% is now just F**KED, the bank will no longer accept any payment from her on the only bill she has and they want to close her account! Now this has an impact on me as my name is on the dam thing as well as hers, why didn’t I just take it off her? Well I could not, in no way afford to pay that as well on top of everything else and the money I have spent on the house to make a quicker sale. So what next? Next stop is the bank to try and slow things down until the sale (please god go through!) of my house, I'm starting to think I'm with in my rights to ask for more that half the money as I have done all the work to the house (unless you class taking some bin bags to the tip and packing up a small hole work) made all the viewing arrangement, working with solicitors and estate agents, covered more that my fair share of all the bills and still been a nice guy about it but yet still months and months down the line I'm getting screwed over.

I add this blog in hopes weeks down the line I will be able to read this and think about the shit time I had to go through to get where I am now humm then, you know what I mean.


Thanks to Cinemec he has spared light on to my recent turn of events, Lissen closely.

Take the average amount of time you have had sex (lets call it one a week) times but the length of time together (10 years) work out how much money I have been scrwed over (£2000) divided buy how may time I had sex and that’s how much it cost me each time. So here it goes

Sex X Length = 520

2000/ 520 = £3.85 per lay!

Now that’s a barging in anybody’s book

Thanks mate!

No comments: