Saturday, May 05, 2007

Movie Watch

Spiderman 3

So it is here and I got to watch it and well……. Its ok, for me it feels like they had all these good ideas and instead of putting the best in there they put everyone in there. The action is what you would expect from a film like this and even though the 1st Spiderman films looked good this does look better, and it is action packed but the story and acting is where it loses points. At one point I thought I had gone in to the wrong screen as Tobey Maguire had become some emo kid who like to dance around a bit, but it did keep the action, funny, suspense and all round appeal you would want from a main stream, middle of the road film. I will be watching it again and getting the DVD when it comes out but I have this little voice in the back of my mind saying I would like it even if it was crap, its Spiderman!

Ps if you do decided to watch it go to the Odeon in Manchester and watch the digital show, there will be other digital shows around the world and I would have not watched it in any other format and even my girl friend commented on how good the image was.

No comments: