Saturday, May 05, 2007

Night in (out!).........In (Out!)

How do you define when you are starting to get a little older and more responsible? It’s not easy just to point out one action I think, that was until last night when I had the chance to go out to what would have been a good night. But I didn’t! Why not? Well I had to be at work in the morning and if this had been a normal morning I would have still gone out but the opening weekend of Spiderman meant this would be a big weekend. So maybe I would feel good that I took the higher ground let’s say, you know deciding to be responsible would make me feel good about it, well not, I spent all night wishing I was out and even had a few beers to try and make me feel better but to no joy. So lessen is if you have the change to go out now and you don’t feel the ‘responsible’ thing just go out and enjoy it as it’s not going to last forever, trust me.


ps going to do a re install on my laptop, may be the last time we see each other, wish me luck.

No comments: